I’ve been watching DWTS for years, and for the most part I’ve enjoyed it. Not so much this season and here is why:
- Sean Spicer was invited to appear on the show.
- He accepted.
- He’s not a very good dancer, but he smiles his way from start to finish.
- What is clear is that Sean Spicer is a true gentleman who gives all the credit to his partner (a professional dancer on DWTS).
- The judges have been harsh, if not insulting.
- Then the phone lines are opened up for viewers to vote.
- Two teams land in the bottom two.
- The judges then decide who goes home (from the bottom two).
- Sean and his professional partner have never been in the bottom two.
- Why? The Trump supporters can text up to ten times for their favorite team.
- President Trump sends out a tweet reminding everyone that Sean Spicer will be dancing that night and to vote for him.
- In other words, the judges have pissed off the Trump supporters and Sean Spicer fans.
- ABC is pissed. The judges are pissed.
- Sean Spicer lives to see another week of dancing.
- Because of the way ABC and the judges have responded, this will be my last season watching DWTS.
- If they can’t follow their own rules without publicly embarrassing someone they invited in the first place, then fuck them. Yes! I said fuck them!
The moral of this post is Never Piss Off Trump Supporters!
© Catherine Evermore. All rights reserved.